Monday, August 01, 2005

*does her best cheesy announcer voice* The SALE of THE CENTURY!

As I noted to a friend from Pittsburgh in my Net (the LiveJournal equivalent of this place) last night, I had my eyes on a Hartford-era Ron Francis poster on E-Bay, which I won this morning...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5223352107&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Look at that price. What an awesome steal...and I was expecting to get into a battle over that poster with a Francis/Whalers collector or two. Can you believe that I *was* once considering shelling out 75 smackers via Buy It Now for another copy of that poster? Thanks to that and the research I had done at the time, I was very well under the impression that that was such a rare, hard-to-find poster. But it just further goes to show that good things come to those of us who wait...oh, and to whoever did buy that poster (much to my dismay at the time of discovery), thanks for doing me a HUGE favor. ;D
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home