Friday, February 24, 2006

(A belated) Happy Ron Francis Day!!

As of my writing this, yesterday (February 23rd) was Ron Francis Day in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada...

http://www.sootoday.com/content/news/full_story.asp?StoryNumber=15970

http://www.sootoday.com/content/news/full_story.asp?StoryNumber=15971

Later tonight, at the game vs. the Windsor Spitfires, the Soo Greyhounds will honor Ronnie AND induct him into the Sault Ste. Marie Hockey Hall of Fame.

Edit: Ok, I keep looking back at the Soo Today pages to watch for the pictures being uploaded...and well, there are two I just couldn't help but wanna caption...








R-Diddy is NOT having a wonderful time.







(off-camera) "Ok...who let him have the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Sweet Cream and Calcium?! Stop laughing and wake him up!!"




And I don't have to be the only one having a wonderful time...feel free to add your own captions!
|

2 Comments:

Blogger HockeyKnight said...

Actually, Rugged Ronnie Franchise looks like he's enjoying a massage or something! What could he be picturing?

Could he be picturing a hot model instead? the lovely Miss Caroline?

4:20 AM  
Blogger Stormbringer said...

Oh wow...all of a sudden it's getting hot in here. *whew!* ;)

I was thinking about making the caption about Ronnie getting a massage...but then, I thought of the ICBINB one, and decided to go with that. It helps that I can't stand those ads. Mark this down: Anything that helps Fabio *still* make money is stupid.

At the risk of making you jealous, I have to say that Ron looks even more distinguished with his glasses. Frighteningly enough, those glasses look *very similar* to the ones I currently wear...except mine have "closed" frames, his have "open" (when there is no rim on the bottom half of the lenses). Other than that, it's practically the same style... O_O

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home