Monday, August 08, 2005

It's Official: Yours Truly Has Lost It

Actually, I already lost it when I was born...but that's beside the point.

Ok, so I am goofing around online, when the following catches my eye...

"Free NHL Jersey!"

Despite the fact that such "offers" usually don't faze me, this one had me interested. As many of you, being hockey fans, know: NHL jerseys, replica or authentic, customized or blank, are not cheap. And with my *really* wanting a Penguins jersey thanks to eventually being just a state away from Pittsburgh AND in their broadcasting range, if I can get that jersey free/VERY cheap, that would be too awesome.

So anyway, I click on the link in a Google AdSense block, and am taken to this site...

http://nhl.giftfiesta.com/

It *seems* legit. And based on the research I've done in the last couple of hours, it apparently is legit, with 100% of the user/reviewers for Gift Fiesta saying they had gotten their item(s) without any problems.

But, I still can't help being cautious...and so I turn to you dear readers: Have any of you ever done anything like Gift Fiesta? What is it like? Would doing something like Gift Fiesta be something I'd regret in the future?

Knowing my damned luck, there is probably a rub or two or three. But hey, if there's not, I might just be the proud owner of a new jersey soon...
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home