Saturday, September 10, 2005

It's Official: I Am the Luckiest Caniac In the Entire Universe

I just got a phone call from my usual game accompanying friend, and guess what he has gotten me for my birthday?

TICKETS TO THE HOME OPENER GAME VS. THE PITTSBURGH PENGUINS!!!!

Not only is this my chance to see the Canes' very first official home game in two years, but also my chance to see Sid Crosby's second official NHL game, FINALLY see Mario Lemieux in person (both Pens/Canes games I've attended, he did not play), AND POSSIBLY my Ronnie Francis in person at at least one more NHL game, that is, if the rumors of his planning to return to Pittsburgh come true.

Oh dude, this is going to be so schweet...and the best part of it all? No, not getting to wear my full costume (though, it being the season opener AND it being the only game I'll get to come down for in October gives me a pretty darn good reason to do that ;) ), but the fact I'll be quite happy with whoever wins that particular game.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home