Sunday, December 25, 2005

So...What Did Everyone Get For Christmas?

As always, I'll start...

Avon Perfumes - Haiku Awakenings and Today (perfume and body wash package)

Avon Tri-Tone Ring

Books:
An Underground Education by Richard Zacks, Can A Guy Get Pregnant? by Bill and Rick Sones, The Darwin Awards: Felonious Failures by Wendy Northcutt, The Explainer by Slate Magazine, mental_floss Presents: Condensed Knowledge, and Why Do Men Have Nipples? by Mark Lehner and Billy Goldberg.

DVDs:
Keeping Up Appearances: The Full Bouquet and March of the Penguins.

An Estee Lauder perfume package (featuring Beautiful, Beyond Paradise, Pleasures, and Pleasures Exotic)

Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments - Penguin Races (Three little penguins on sleds.)

An Italy day-by-day calendar.

A penguin snowglobe music box (which plays "Let It Snow!") from the Metropolitan Museum of Art store.

Sweatshirt with a "peppermint penguin".

Tales of Symphonia video game for the Nintendo Gamecube. (Thanks
littlerae!!)

T-Shirt featuring Chinstrap Penguins and saying "Keep Chillin'".

Two West Virginia made glass penguin figurines, bought at Tamarack (the "Best of West Virginia" store in Beckley, WV)

AND last, but certainly not least...

The Complete Calvin and Hobbes

The Complete Far Side

Opus: 25 Years of His Sunday Best
|

5 Comments:

Blogger HockeyKnight said...

Any particular reason why you listed them in alphabetical order?

Oh, and my family hasn't opened our gifts yet. I dunno what I can list yet.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Stormbringer said...

It's just the way I like to list things...I guess I am more obsessive-compulsive than I realize. ;)

10:44 AM  
Blogger d-lee said...

one notable gift I got...

A game-used puck autographed by Frank Kaberle. My parents got it for me at a fund-raising auction, not having any idea who Kaberle is. I assured them that he's pretty cool.
Not bad.

10:32 PM  
Blogger HockeyKnight said...

Okay, I guess I owe you my Christmas gifts list. In no particular order.

1.) Sid Crosby picture puck from my sister

2.) A knight on horseback figurine from my brother.

3.) A 5.0 megapixel camera from my dad.

4.) Some t-shirts celebrating Penn State's 2005 Big Ten Championship and Orange Bowl bid.

Oh... and you may want to check out my website soon. I put up a picture inspired by your own. ;)

12:34 AM  
Blogger Stormbringer said...

Thanks for alerting me to your picture, Michael...you have a response submitted for your approval by the Midnight Society.* ;D

And even though I mentioned that I do like the Pittsburgh Penguins, I now realize that I probably didn't have to do that, since my Christmas gifts this year kind of made that obvious. :D

Way to go on the Kaberle puck David! :)

* - Forgive me, but every time I say "submitted for your approval", I can't help but think of how that was always said on Nickelodeon's Are You Afraid of the Dark. God, I miss that show.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home