Saturday, December 17, 2005

This Much Fun Should Be Illegal

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php?s=1&u=g0&lang=EN&restore

I dare all of you to *not try* pictures of your favorite hockey players/movie stars/musicians/etc. on this thing. I guaran-damn-tee you that it will be much more amusing than you think...already, I've discovered that:

Draft/early Hartford-era Ron Francis looks like Jason Biggs.

Canes era Ron Francis bears an uncanny resemblance to George Clooney (one of the very few "separated at birth"s I've nailed from the get-go).

Eric Staal might as well say he can't get no satisfaction, since he and Brian Jones look alike.

When John Forslund turns 64, he'll probably look like Charles M. Schultz.

Chuck Kaiton and Ozzy Osbourne? I never knew Chuck and the letter K had some rocker in him...

For all we know, Rod Brind'Amour could be the Prime Minister of Denmark having gone "undercover". AND he happens to look like Jack Nicholson...not many prime ministers can hold claim to that.

Yes, quite obviously, I'm already having too much fun...
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home