Friday, April 07, 2006

Bathrobes?!

Again, bathrobes?!

http://mb3.scout.com/fcarolinacanesfrm1.showMessage?topicID=6122.topic

If this takes off as much as people want, then nobody, I repeat, NOBODY better get on me about my mask and stick warrior get-up ever again.

I hafta admit that if Commodore would change his number from #22 to #64 overnight, I *might* be tempted to get one of the bathrobes supposedly going on sale at The Eye. But as it stands right now, I'm afraid that #22 will always make me think of Sean Hill...yeah, I'm nostalgic like that.
|

2 Comments:

Blogger HockeyKnight said...

They made a movie of this actually. It stared Richard Burton and Victor Mature.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Stormbringer said...

Holy crap...you're right!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046247/

Though, the film is a bit more of a serious one than I expected...in all honesty, I *really* was expecting a flick about an athlete of some sort who wears a robe and starts a crazy-a** fashion trend. o_O

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home