Monday, November 13, 2006

November 13th, 2006 - Canes vs. Sabres: Random Musings and Observations

- Right now, I hate DirecTV...they screwed me out of the John and Tripp show AND gave me the Buffoon crew on MSG. Grrrrrrrr...

- That said, that feed managed to get on my nerves despite being muted...where the heck did all the Sword fans come from, and how did they get into the RBC Center? o_O

- If the 2nd Period Canes had played all sixty minutes, the Slugs would have finally had two losses under their belt.

- As if tonight's loss was bad enough, I just read five minutes ago that Mark "Media Whore" Messier is getting to give out a leadership award...not once, not twice, but EVERY MONTH of the NHL season. Please excuse me while I go barf...

Y'know, this calls for a re-posting of a rather notorious pic of his baldness...


















As John sometimes responds to Tripp, um, yeah... o_O

Current Music: "Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress" by The Hollies

Labels: , , , , , ,

|