Tuesday, June 26, 2007

2007 Hockey Hall of Fame Nominees Announced

I sincerely apologize for the lack of posts over the last week...I have been *very busy* juggling back and forth between working on something that will hopefully revolutionize my Ron Francis trading/collecting hobby AND earning my way towards a little something that will hopefully revolutionize this here blog. Stay tuned...

It's funny that I mention ol' Ronnie, because he is the reason behind my posting this news: Today, the HHOF ballot for 2007 was introduced...among the names were you-know-who, Mark Messier, Al MacInnis, and Scott Stevens.

Very, VERY needless to say, the four aforementioned names should get in, no ifs, ands, or buts.

Ironically enough, after saying that sentence; BUT, if Ronnie somehow gets snubbed by HHOF, I will not be surprised at all, unfortunately. It would be disgusting, yet fitting since the song and dance of the man's NHL playing years has been his being the most underrated AND underappreciated hockey player under the sun.

Current Music: "Connection" by Elastica

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

|