Thursday, September 27, 2007

Jason Karmanos Resigns

Did anyone this coming?! I certainly did not... o_O

Even though the younger Mr. Karmanos cited "personal reasons" being behind his resignation, there is no telling what brought this on. But, I get the feeling that the Canes organization themselves may have known about this in advance...just a gut feeling I have.

Wherever Jason ends up, godspeed in all of your endeavors, sir.

Gee, I wonder what's going to happen to Tripp Tracy now that his buddy is no longer a Canes front officer...he and Jason were/are buddies from the days of the Raleigh Icecaps, y'know.

While I'm at it, I apologize for the lack of Canes news lately...but apart from the above, there has not been much going on other than the pre-season stuff. And those games are tricky for me to cover without a television presence. Though, all I will say for now is that thank goodness pre-season does not count towards anything...

Also, I have ordered a bottle of TEN from the Duplin Winery. Have not decided if I am going to actually taste the wine or not...I was more drawn to the name and label/bottle than anything. ;) But, if I do end up conducting a taste test, you can bet I will write about it here when I get the chance.

Current Music: "Sway" by the Pussycat Dolls

Labels: , , , ,

|