Monday, August 27, 2007

Frank Kaberle Recovering From Surgery

Could it be? Can it be...actual Canes news?! Woo...oh, crap.

I normally would be very delighted to post Canes news, considering that it has been almost two weeks since I last updated this here blog, lack of Canes news very obviously not helping. But unfortunately, this news pertains to a particular key part of the Canes' already weak defense...one Frantisek Kaberle.

"According to Luke's blog, Kaberle had surgery on Saturday to remove torn cartilage from his right knee. He's expected to miss the first week of camp. I was in the "we'll be OK on D with a healthy Kaberle and Hedican" camp. Now, I'm not sure Frank will ever be healthy."

I am not sure, meself. IIRC, he was not all that healthy this past season, which was one part of the Canes' D woes.

I sure as heck hope the season gets off to a better start than this...maybe this will work out to be a reverse mojo thing: Bad news to start the season, GREAT news to end it.

In the meantime, since it is still the off-season and all, 'pop in' to my new webbing/writing project, Epitaph: A Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) Network when you get the chance. It's where my writing has gone over the last couple of weeks with it being all quiet on the Canes front, at least until today. Who knows...perhaps I can win at least one or two of you over to the R&H(D) franchise's tiny fanbase.

Current Music: Ryu's Theme - Street Fighter Tribute Album

Labels: , , , , , ,

|