Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I Love Revenge: Part Deux.

Since I didn't mention it much here...I used to work at a Hallmark store, actually two of them, in Wake Forest, NC. My tenure at those stores lasted from March-July of 2004. It was my first job, and almost every customer could not believe it was my first job. I got compliments out the wazoo, and got more new Gold Crown Customers to sign up than any other employee, including the management.

Well, that management, at least the male half (in all honesty, I've always felt a little sorry for my female boss...she was always a joy to work with AND you got to feel sorry for anyone married to someone like my male boss) fired me for, really, no good reason other than nepotism AND fearing that Wal-Mart would hurt their sales. How I figured into the equation with the latter, I have no frickin' idea...

Anyhoo, here is Exhibit A:

http://www.livejournal.com/~stormbringer10/111264.html

And now, Exhibit B:

My mother talked to a friend on the phone, and heard that the Wakefield Hallmark is closing down. And thus, the second and final tier of my revenge goes, completing said revenge.

*cackles*

The moral of this story? Don't cross my path, boys and girls.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home