Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Net of Stormbringer: Issue #9, Volume One

I don't really have much to say, other than the following, for it simply sums the past few days for our stormy friends up perfectly...

(does her best Ben Stein) Wow.

Well, and it shall not only be a great honor for me to own a copy of the October 28th game vs. Cheesesteak Town on DVD, but it will also make quite a splendid addition to my ever growing Francis shrine. That said, in addendum to my interlude last night, I had worrisome vibes about the said game all throughout Friday. And the Flyboys' coming on like ghostbusters and making the Canes look like Cheesesteak in the first period did not help one bit. But then, Ronnie appeared (courtesy of Fox Sports South's showing him taking in the game inside a suite at the RBC Center...what? did you expect me to say "in a golden vision" or something similar? look, I may be nutty, but not *that* nutty), and in that weird, freaky, etc. karmic way, I felt at ease...like I somewhat knew what the outcome of the game would be. And the rest, as most if not all of hockeydom knows, was history.

Not to mention how there is *just something* about the date of October 28th...

Oh, and just one more thing...since the Canes get a break until Thursday, I shall say "Happy Halloween!" to them AND a somewhat belated "Happy Birthday!" to Eric Staal. :)

Oh yeah, and also, don't forget to set your clocks back one hour for the end of Daylight Savings and more sleep!
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home