Saturday, April 22, 2006

Overclocked Remix AND YTMND of the Week!

This week's featured remix is from yet another game series I have been wanting to play...Wild Arms. Didn't know an anime had been spawned from it...learn something new every day.

http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01470/

One of the reviewers notes that they sense a Bela Fleck and the Flecktones influence, but unfortunately AND shamefully, I have to admit that in all 22 years of being a music lover, I have yet to listen to the Flecktones. *blushes* BUT, I sense similar influences in the mix...for sure, I cannot be the only one reminded of Pat Metheny, Wynton Marsalis, Sting (specifically his mid-late 80's output), and/or Flim and the BB's...

For those of you who have never heard of Flim, pick up him and the BB's' Tricycle album...you'll thank me later.

Anyhoo, tired of spam? Here's the perfect link for a spam bounceback e-mail...fair warning, you may want to turn down your speakers a little bit. ;D

http://spam.ytmnd.com/
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home