Saturday, May 27, 2006

Canes/Sabres - Game Four: Random Musings and Observations/YTMND of the Week!

The Buffalo and national media, Lindy Ruff, and a certain few Raleigh area locals just don't know what the jazz is all about...those Canes were funky, funky, funky man!

Yep, I think that sums it all up. :D I love it when the Canes play so good, they don't need a whole lot of 'plainin' for me to do...

(Yeah, I know I've featured that YTMND before...but darnit, it *is* the best one ever, IMHO.)

Current Music: "Wrapped Around My Finger" by The Police
|

2 Comments:

Blogger lucky2bchucky said...

Had to come in and commment after I saw that you posted the cosby bebop ytmnd in Ron Francis' blog. Nice blog you got goin on in here, with it's hippin and it's hoppin and the bippin and the boppin- gotta love the Cos.

Go Canes!.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Stormbringer said...

Thank you, thank you! *bows* :)

Feel free to come back and reply...can never have enough feedback. ;)

And yes...the only thing cooler than Ronnie AND the Canes is Bill Cosby. Just like Jazz, they're all like...a Jello pudding pop. Or...they're like...Kodak film. ;D

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home