Saturday, May 27, 2006

Canes/Sabres - Game Four: Random Musings and Observations/YTMND of the Week!

The Buffalo and national media, Lindy Ruff, and a certain few Raleigh area locals just don't know what the jazz is all about...those Canes were funky, funky, funky man!

Yep, I think that sums it all up. :D I love it when the Canes play so good, they don't need a whole lot of 'plainin' for me to do...

(Yeah, I know I've featured that YTMND before...but darnit, it *is* the best one ever, IMHO.)

Current Music: "Wrapped Around My Finger" by The Police
|

1 Comments:

Blogger Stormbringer said...

Thank you, thank you! *bows* :)

Feel free to come back and reply...can never have enough feedback. ;)

And yes...the only thing cooler than Ronnie AND the Canes is Bill Cosby. Just like Jazz, they're all like...a Jello pudding pop. Or...they're like...Kodak film. ;D

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home