Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January 30th, 2007 - Canes vs. Leafs: Random Musings and Observations

- Except for just one thing, yesterday/last night really, REALLY sucked, despite the fact that I actually kind of like the Leafs... *dodges rotten veggies*

- Even the "grand return after three weeks of crap" episode of House MD was awful...yeah, the clinic scenes were entertaining. But then, along came some philosophical/"intelligent" discussion BS that made me constantly utter "David Shore, THE CREATOR, wrote THIS?!". I watch TV to be entertained, not be bombarded by emo stuff...if I want emo, I'll go waste twenty bucks on a Coldplay CD, thank you.

Please, PLEASE bring back the "mystery disease of the week" plots...though, for some reason, I feel like that might be asking for too much. *sighs*

Oh, and Wilson still frickin' gets on my nerves.

- Erik Cole's absence last night makes me really wonder if he could be up for a trade. Making that all the more eerie is the fact that over at 850 The Buzz's blog, a week or two ago, I predicted that if Jimmy Rutherford goes for a big gun or two, he might unload Colesey because of his weakened neck.

- Because it needs to be said, especially with the rumors I've been seeing lately: JUST. SAY. NO. TO. FORSBERG.

Current Music: "Stone Free" by Eric Clapton

Labels: , , , , , , ,

|