Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Reporting In From Raleigh

Well, Day One of my Ron Francis Night pilgrimage went off without a hitch...despite my mother wanting to leave at 11:00 this morning, and we did not get out of the house until 11:45. Other than that, there were no problems...and the day was one of the most beautiful traveling days I have ever experienced.

Tomorrow, I shall be visiting my great aunt, whom I have not seen in quite sometime. She's 94 years old, and is still quite the pistol...I look quite forward to spending an hour or two with her. I also look forward to getting to have lunch at Panera Bread...one of quite a few restaurant chains I wish would finally come to Bluefield.

If you haven't done so yet, pay a visit to CarolinaHurricanes.com's thread where you can speak of all your fond memories and/or praise for the one and only Ron Francis...

http://www.carolinahurricanes.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=46442

As you will see, I have made my mark there...
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home