Wednesday, May 10, 2006

So, I Watched Monday Night's Episode of Medium...

...thanks to Comcast DVR. The reason behind my seeing such a thing being that Kelsey Grammer was guest-starring as a Frasier Crane-like character with an interesting twist. And I simply adore Grammer's work, especially after rediscovering Frasier on Lifetime during lunchtime, and now breakfast time. Why can't they have it on both times? Honestly, The Nanny is getting quite trite, AND, if they can have two hours of The Golden Girls in the morning, why not two hours of Frasier?!

Anyhoo, Medium sucks. It is just so blah...which is highly disappointing considering the supernatural aspects of the show. Even Grammer, as much as I enjoyed watching his presence as "Death", was rather restricted. I even joked to myself at the end that what the show needed was "Death" singing "Tossed Salad and Scrambled Eggs", either in one of the main character's dreams or at the end of the show.

It all wasn't a total loss...cruising around the web for opinions about Grammer's appearance, I found out that he is playing the Beast in the upcoming X-Men movie. Huzzah!!

Current Music: "Summertime" by Big Brother and the Holding Company (Featuring Janis Joplin)
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home