Friday, August 04, 2006

HELP!! I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!! AHHHHHHH!!

By not just one, but two people, Jes Golbez and Zanstorm!! (insert various gasps here)

Ok, I'm supposed to list five wacky things about meself. Just five?!

Here it goes...

1. I was born in the daytime (3:30 PM) on October 31st, 1983...better known to the majority of you as Halloween. AND, even though I'm in my early 20's, I *still* love to dress up on that holiday. Really, how can anyone not take advantage of the time/day of the year that allows you to be who or whatever you want to be?

2. I absolutely love anime...particularly Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, and Sailor Moon, yes, Sailor Moon. I don't watch the latter nearly as much as the other three, but I still list it as a favorite because it was the very first anime with which I became incredibly engrossed.

Also worth noting is how much I really like anime music too...particularly the tunage from Inuyasha and Fullmetal Alchemist. I'd go as far as saying that some of my most favorite parts of those animes are the opening and closing sequences that accompany my favorite songs.

3. Before I became obsessed with the Carolina Hurricanes and hockey, I used to be a HUGE Fantastic Four nut. My most favorite member was/still is Mister Fantastic/Dr. Reed Richards, hence my "missfantastic.com" website domain. Currently, I still like the FF, but it's become a casual fandom at best, not helped by my feelings that the FF have simply not been the same since the Tom DeFalco/Paul Ryan creative run (with the exception of the *very short-lived* (three issues!!!) Scott Lobdell/Alan Davis run) AND the movie. Still have plans to sell the majority of my FF stuff, only keeping the issues of the artist/writer creative runs I like the best, and possibly a couple of items of miscellany like my Mr. Fantastic statue.

4. At the risk of stealing one of Jes' wacky things, just like him, I too am a little more shy than my Internet personality would lead people to believe...

And last, but certainly not least...

5. Saving the best (I.E. the wackiest) for best...if you thought my Ronnie Francis fandom was already crazy, you ain't seen/read nothing yet...as far out as it may be at times, the man and I seem to share a karmic connection.

Alright...and now I get to tag a few unsuspecting bloggers.

*does her best impression of Ash from Pokemon* Michael, Chris, and James (whenever you're no longer vacation-bound) ...I choose you!

Would be more, but tis tricky when just about everybody else has been tagged.

Current Music: "Sunday" by Sonic Youth
|