Monday, December 04, 2006

Cory Stillman Activated From IR

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=187149

Even though the Canes have been winning lately, Cory is much needed. But, will it get me killed to say that right now, I wish he was a defenseman instead of a winger...?

And it may be off-topic, but I gotta mention the following...tonight, I watched Under the Mistletoe on Lifetime (Shut up). And it turned out to not only be a Christmas ghost story flick (which was what reeled me in via the ads during one of my morning Frasier fixes), but also technically a hockey flick, especially with a few sequences and the ending!! AND, it came complete with a CAROLINA HURRICANES POSTER (circa 2001-02, unless my eyes were deceiving me), along with a ton of other hockey goodies, in the son of the ghost's room. That was a ton of icing on the cake that was a for once pretty decent Lifetime movie, knowing how those things usually are.

Current Music: "Christmas Is the Time To Say I Love You" by Billy Squire

Labels: , , , , , ,

|