Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Canes Blog Alert

Somehow, this morning, I came upon a new Canes blog that also happened to have a link up to yours truly. And I decided to return the favor, both in the blogroll AND here. So without further ado, here's...

Paperwhites In Season

Current Music: "Express Yourself" by Charles Wright and The Watts

Edit as of 11:50 AM: Also happened upon this one...

Puckhead Thoughts

Current Music as of the edit: "It's Time To Party/Party Hard" by Andrew WK

Edit as of 12:25 PM: Also found and added a smattering of blogs devoted to my favorite guilty pleasure team (I.E. the team I shouldn't like, according to a nice chunk of my Canes brethren AND hockeydom), the Toronto Maple Leafs:

Bitter Leaf Fan

The Blue Bud

Bud Blog

Leaf Club

The Mad Hockey Blogger

Pension Plan Puppets

Also added links to The Hockey News, Scarlett Ice, and Wild Puck Banter.

Current Music as of the edit: "She Brings the Rain" by Can

Edit as of 3:08 PM: Also added a couple of Pittsburgh Penguins blogs to ye olde blogroll...

The Confluence

The Pens Blog

Current Music: "Jazzy NYC (Light Edit)" - Street Fighter 3 New Generation Arranged Album

Labels: , , ,

|