Tuesday, January 09, 2007

One For the "Oh, This Is RICH!!" Files

http://www.thescoreboards.com/forums/showpost.php?p=169171&postcount=56

"...There's an amusing poll on NHL.com's front page right now. I can't link to it and it'll probably disappear after a certain amount of time, but it reads a little something like this:

Which player will lead the Southeast division in scoring?
Martin St. Louis
Alex Ovechkin
Ron Brind'Amour
Erik Cole
Marian Hossa
Vincent LeCavalier
Erik Cole
Ilya Kovalchuk
(other)"

In addition to making me LMAO, this makes me simply want to point my finger at the person who created the poll, and utter "Bad."...nothing more, nothing less.

And I thought this was bad enough...

Also worth noting is how Erik Cole gets mentioned not once, but TWICE. But hey, at least they spelled his name...one of my bigger pet peeves over the last year or so being all the people who insist on spelling Erik's name with a "c" instead of a "k".

While I'm at it...I think the Canes should forget about Stormy, and make Bruce Campbell their new mascot.

That said, Laviolette should so make Bruce's words in this a locker room speech.

Current Music: "Bad" by Michael Jackson (Believe it or not, that came up on my WinAmp playlist as I was typing what's above... o_O)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

|