Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Don't Worry, My Ronnie Francis Night Write-Up's Coming...

Sometime. Perhaps before the end of this year. No, just when I finally feel like going through my mess of pictures...

Of course, it would help if I have not gotten the most e-mails I have gotten from visitors to my site in a while. AND, if I wasn't going with my dad to play pool at the Mountaineer Entertainment Center almost every day lately. Yeah, we cannot wait for our new Olhausen pool table to the point that we don't mind paying to play a few games currently. And it's looking like we are going to be doing that for a little while, since we are still waiting on new carpet for what will be the pool room.

So anyhoo, the write-up/whatever about Ronnie night will eventually come...
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home