Monday, May 29, 2006

Stanley Is Here!!

Actually, he/it has been here since Friday...but I had a few things I wanted to do with him/it before the presentation...but now I am ready:

Stanley is not a children's book character (the only actual guess I had, thanks to mdsteele47)...Stanley happens to be the name of my new MP3/WMA player.















Yeah, always having to be different, I went with something else other than iPod.

Why the name "Stanley" for my new Gigabeat AND first ever MP3 player? Well...when I read the official color description, "Silver/Champagne", I couldn't resist naming it after a certain trophy. :D

Oh, how sweet it is...



...seriously, combined with the new Sennheiser headphones AND the personalized sound equalizer, the sound is THE BEST I've ever heard. :D


Current Music: "Hey Nineteen" by Steely Dan
|

2 Comments:

Blogger HockeyKnight said...

HA! HA! How did I know that you have Ronnie on your wallpaper?

That's a very cool setup with the gigabeat. I hope you like it for a long time.

Current Music: still.. "playboy mansion" by prince charming.

It's in a game that I've been playing lately. Catchy tune.

2:38 AM  
Blogger Stormbringer said...

HA! HA! How did I know that you have Ronnie on your wallpaper?

Yeah, how did you know? ;)

That's the Canes' official Ron Francis Night wallpaper. If you ever want something different AND hockey-related for wallpaper, I believe the Canes still offer it...

http://www.carolinahurricanes.com/custom/radECD01.asp

Scroll down to the bottom of the page...if everything else featured doesn't stop you first. ;)

That's a very cool setup with the gigabeat. I hope you like it for a long time.

Thank you...and not only is it nifty for listening at the computer, but also on road trips too. Though, I *really* need to find a car audio output of some kind for when I'm driving.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home