Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Canes' Opening Night Not Open To Everyone?

http://www.thescoreboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=903

No, I'm not happy about that, especially considering how I am going to be in the neighborhood late that week for a friend's wedding and party after it. I was hoping to catch a Canes game while down in the Raleigh/Triangle area. But with opening night looking to not be at least somewhat easily accessible AND the wedding/party taking place on Friday, the night the Canes take on the Devils before a road trip, my hopes are about sunk. (sighs)

But, 'cause it needs to be said, is the opening night access issue *really* any shock after the Canes winning the Cup? I was hoping the opening night wouldn't be like that, and while I am disappointed...at the same time, I am not all that surprised.

Current Music: "Get the Message" by Electronic
|