Friday, October 20, 2006

Famous Last Words...

...before tonight's smackdown with the Sabres of Buffalo, that is. Certainly not overall in this here blog. ;)

Thanks to the wonders of hit counter technology, I have noticed that I have had a few visitors over from Bleeding Blue and Gold today. To those of you hailing from over there, you may or may not like what I have to say. But, believe it or not, I am quite honored to be acknowledged by those from the other side of the fence.

Anyway, all I really have to say before whatever the heck happens tonight (and there's no telling...given the mixed play of the Canes AND the powertrip the Sabres are riding) is that I hope that the Canes portray what this portrays. Not going to say anymore, for the sake of karma/mojo/whatever...

Current Music: "The Witch Queen of New Orleans" by Leon Redbone
|