Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Thinking Inside the Box

Whether or not I get the John and Tripp Show on Center Ice tomorrow night, there is a feature returning from a few games ago...

"The game is a 7:00 start and is scheduled for coverage on FSN's TV package ... and I understand they're going with the split booth featuring Tripp Tracy once again holding down a spot at ice level between the benches ... and hopefully wearing a big ol' target for the odd loose puck. Tripp's always more fun when he's taken a couple to the head."

Grrrrrreat. From what I remember of the last time they had Tripp Tracy trapped in the box between the benches, he would not shut up for even just five minutes. What was sorely needed then was another color guy in the booth with John Forslund to give Tripper a reason to pause every now and then. Maybe, just maybe the Canes have corrected that problem...it shall (hopefully) be interesting to see.

Current Music: "Party At Ground Zero" by Fishbone

Edit as of 3:30 PM: I don't know what is scarier...the plan for tomorrow night's John and Tripp Show, or this.

As I said over there, I laughed way more than I should've at that.

Current Music as of the edit: "Cheeseburger In Paradise" by Jimmy Buffett

Labels: , , , ,

|