Saturday, February 17, 2007

More Heroes Crap


Eden McCain
You scored 37 Idealism, 66 Nonconformity, 33 Nerdiness

I think you really want a donut.
Congratulations, you're Eden McCain! You've got a colorful past, and your persuasive abilities are second to none. In addition, you're a quick thinker with a solid amount of guts. Your best quality: The art of persuasion Your worst quality: A fondness for some stereotypically "bad" behavior


My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:


free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Idealism

free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Nonconformity

free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Nerdiness
Link: The Heroes Personality Test written by freedomdegrees on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test


*does her best L.L. Cool J* I'M BAD!

I'm a little amazed that my nerdiness wasn't any higher...but based on a LiveJournal friend's results, that means I might have turned out to be Sylar. Eeeeeeep... O_O

Current Music: "Breezin'" by George Benson

Labels: , , , ,

|