Friday, September 23, 2005

Of Course This Comes Along...

...right after my complaint about the NHL's new ad campaign.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/hockey/2095255.html

To somewhat quoteth Penn from Penn and Teller's Bullfunky, along comes that a-hole. Therefore, making me look like the frickin' prude I said I was not in the latest issue of My Net.

I may still not be all that fond of the NHL's new ad campaign, but at the same time, I further detest women and/or family groups that use such ad campaigns (or TV shows like Desperate Housewives) for their platforms to make the world an incredibly bland and "wholesome" place. For cripes' sake, what is it going to take to get these razzin' frazzin' fools to shut the freak up? All shows, sporting events, commercials, etc. to features Barney, the Teletubbies, the Wiggles, the Boobahs and/or all the older kid actors who looked like, two thirds of the time, they didn't/don't want to be there on those shows? Hell, that *still* might not be enough. Afterall, even the last Super Bowl halftime show with Paul McCartney somehow got a family group or two to talk the Fox executives' ears off over the phone.

Grrrrrrr...
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home