Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Net of Stormbringer: Issue #4, Volume One

Well, this will be a brief issue, courtesy of yours and my Carolina Hurricanes' craptastic performance tonight...and the fact that I knew I had to write something. Despite the fact that just like the preseason games, I did not see tonight's particular game thanks to Comcast and their not carrying Center Ice for some reason. But, I did hear it and Chuck and the letter K.

The best players: Cullen, Staal, and (Cam) Ward.The worst players: Gerber, Stillman, Tverdovsky...oh h-e-double hockey sticks, (does her best Paul Harvey) the rest of the team!!

Only one game. Tis best to reserve judgement for at least one third or so of the season, which if things don't change by then, the Canes will be in deep doo-doo.


Told ya this was a short issue...
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home