Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!! And Happy Birthday to Moi!

At long last, my most favorite holiday of the year is here! YAY!!! :D

In all seriousness, even if it wasn't my birthday, Halloween would still be absolute my most favorite holiday. As I've said before, you gotta love a holiday that allows you to dress up and be who or whatever you please. Not to mention all of the awesome horror and mythical characters and creatures associated with the day/night. If there is any holiday that was/is truly tailor-made for me, it is Halloween.

Hmmmmm...no wonder it was destined to be my very first day of existence. ;)

Anyway, as I promised, the last drink in the KISS tribute series...named after the Starchild (or Star-Bearer, as was stated in the Psycho Circus comic series, what little I've read of it) with the golden throat (Seriously,
he landed a job as the Phantom in a Toronto production of Phantom of the Opera), Paul Stanley...

Paul Stanley

Fill shaker with ice.
1 1/2 oz. Gin
Fill with Milk.
1 tablespoon of Cream of Coconut
Shake.
In a shot glass, mix: 1 capful of Cranberry (Cocktail) Juice, 1 capful of Blue Curacao, a dash of Grenadine.
Pour over the shaker contents.
Fill glass with ice and pour from the shaker.

Very much as I predicted...a perfect drink for those who want a little bit of berry flavor and a little bit of citrus. Good lord...I think I almost quoted Lou Bega. o_O

For anyone who actually cares,
you can buy me a last minute/belated birthday gift from Amazon.com. Don't worry...I got a spoiler filter in place. ;)

Last, but certainly not least...
a blast from the past in the form of the post I did this time last year (in my LiveJournal). If any of you want to steal the meme featured there, feel very free...I'd do it again, but I have to say that my answers would be just about the same now as they were then.

Hope all of you have a creepy, kooky, mysterious, spooky, oooky, neat, sweet, petite...well, I don't know about that last one, for I hope everyone's Halloween is grand, in addition to everything else. ;D


BTW, for those of you wondering, pictures of yours truly in my Cat(wo)man costume will come later tonight/tomorrow. Stay tuned. :D

Current Music: "The Bogus Man" by Roxy Music
|