Monday, January 22, 2007

*does her best Eugene from Hey Arnold* "I'm OK..."

No updates in the past couple of days 'cause of my having fallen victim to a little touch of the flu. And I will say that if primarily feeling lethargic (and thus spending most of the two days napping in bed) is the worst thing I put up with this flu season, then I got pretty danged lucky.

No Random Musings and Observations for the Lightning game due to my being overdue for a "break game"...and what better time to take that than the game before the All-Star Break?

No Week In Review either...figure I can take care of this previous week when I do the WIR for this week this upcoming Sunday.

Even if this is one of the weakest flus I've ever had, I would not wish it upon anyone...here's to hoping that all of you, in the Caniac Nation and beyond, stay as flu/cold-free as possible.

Current Music: "Back In the U.S.S.R." by The Beatles

Labels: , ,

|