Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Louis Anderson in Mission Impossible 3?!

I swear that the leader-dude in the MI:3 ads looks like Louis Anderson. You know, that fast food worker in Coming To America, the voice of Louis in Life With Louis, and the craptastic former host of Family Feud?

I'm afraid to look it up at IMDB.com, for it is definitely one of those "too good to be true" sort of things...if anyone could AND can kill Tom Cruise's chances of being numero uno at the box office AGAIN, it's Louis. Anything to stop one form of cashflow to Deluded Fruitcakes Anonymous...

While I'm at it, remember my rant about Saved By the Bell being on my main source to cure my anime cravings, Adult Swim?

http://community.livejournal.com/_adultswim/608118.html

Just like the others, I still feel it has gotta be a joke. But, at this point, far stranger things than a SBTB reunion have happened...and considering how absolutely nuts this country has gone over retro stuff in the last year or so, well...
|

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

It's Phillip Seymour Hoffman. Dude just won an Oscar.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Stormbringer said...

Yeah, I found out that yesterday in my LiveJournal stomping ground...

http://stormbringer10.livejournal.com/211269.html?thread=240965#t240965

Even though I do have my favorite movies (check out my Blogger/BlogSpot profile), I really am not that much of a movie-goer. My average of movies seen at a theatre has plummeted down to maybe once a year...no joke.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I'm big into movies, but I haven't been able to see much since the kids came along. Now I'm lucky to hit the theater once or twice a year. It used to be that much a month.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home